Meet the Team
Founder & Managing Director
Over the last three decades Roger has built a reputation for providing patients optimum health and wellness care through preventative and corrective therapy. He has gathered the most experienced, educated and humanitarian staff to deliver on his vision for excellence of care.
- Certifications in Deep Tissue (Class IV) laser, reflexology, electromedicine & soft tissue manipulation
- Graduate and former instructor for the Humanities Center School of Massage (now Cortiva Institute)
- Created and delivered training classes for Morton Plant Hospital and Sloan-Kettering of New York
1992 – Designed and directed 1st hospital-based therapeutic massage program for Morton Plant
1994 – Managed the physical therapy department for a large group of Neurological Physicians
2008 – First practice to combine healing Deep Tissue (Class IV) laser power and neuromuscular therapy in the area.
2012 – Implemented an FDA cleared, non-surgical protocol using an Electroanalgesic Pain Management System using high frequency signals and high energy.
2019 – Added Physical Therapy, opened a new clinic in Safety Harbor, medically integrated both clinics and accept Medicare.
Heather Simmons-APRN, MSN, FNP-C
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Heather received a Master of Science in Nursing degree from Barry University in Florida and Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Middle Tennessee State University. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and fully licensed in Florida.
Regenerative Medicine-Stem Cell, Joint & Trigger Point injections
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (AANP)
- Registered Nurse, Florida