Meet the Team
Founder & Managing Director
Over the last three decades Roger has built a reputation for providing patients optimum health and wellness care through preventative and corrective therapy. He has gathered the most experienced, educated and humanitarian staff to deliver on his vision for excellence of care.
- Certifications in Deep Tissue (Class IV) laser, reflexology, electromedicine & soft tissue manipulation
- Graduate and former instructor for the Humanities Center School of Massage (now Cortiva Institute)
- Created and delivered training classes for Morton Plant Hospital and Sloan-Kettering of New York
1992 – Designed and directed 1st hospital-based therapeutic massage program for Morton Plant
1994 – Managed the physical therapy department for a large group of Neurological Physicians
2008 – First practice to combine healing Deep Tissue (Class IV) laser power and neuromuscular therapy in the area.
2012 – Implemented an FDA cleared, non-surgical protocol using an Electroanalgesic Pain Management System using high frequency signals and high energy.
2019 – Added Physical Therapy, opened a new clinic in Safety Harbor, medically integrated both clinics and accept Medicare.
Cheryl Bean-MSN, ARNP-BC
An advanced practice nurse with a Masters in adult Gerontology and post Masters in Family Nursing, Cheryl has a diverse background practicing for over 18 years as a medical professional. She has specific expertise in giving intra-articular knee injections of hyaluronic acid and providing care to Personal Injury patients.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse, Florida
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
Ann Mullen, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Additional Certifications and Expertise
- Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist
- Brain mapping intrepretation
- Conducting sleep studies
- Performing Electromyography (EMG) testing-measures muscle response or electrical activity in response to a nerve’s stimulation of the muscle.